For the last 30 years, WORK Inc. has received the highest level of CARF accreditation (Commision on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities), the premier international accrediting body for rehabilitation organizations. Since its inception in 1966, CARF has benefited from national organizations joining together in support of the goals of accreditation. CARF believes in the following core values:
- All people have the right to be treated with dignity and respect
- All people should have access to needed services that achieve optimal outcomes
- All people should be empowered to exercise informed choice
Through responsiveness to a dynamic and diverse environment, CARF serves as a catalyst for improving the quality of life of the persons served by CARF-accredited organizations and the programs and services they provide. For more information about CARF you may contact their website at www.carf.org.
When the provider you choose is CARF accredited, you’re assured the highest services possible. You can be confident knowing that the agency meets the rigorous guidelines established by nationally recognized member organizations and reviewed annually. Furthermore the organization has made a commitment to continually enhancing the quality of its services and programs, focusing on consumer satisfaction.
If you are considering using the services of WORK Inc. you may wish to ask for the following so that you can make an informed decision:
- A copy of our non-profit status
- Our most recent CARF accreditation report
- Annual outcomes report and satisfaction surveys
- Information about our hiring practices and the qualifications of our staff
- Fee information
- A tour of our facilities
- Information about our governance board
- A description of programs and services
WORK Inc. has also received a 2 year license from the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services and meets all applicable Massachusetts building and fire codes.