WORK Inc., one of New Englandâ€™s most progressive providers of services to adults with disabilities is seeking applications for Direct Care positions in one of our residential programs. We welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds and life experience. We are seeking a full time and a part time Community Training Specialists (CTS) who will support individuals served in their own home by promoting independence, while empowering and enhancing their quality of life.
- Assisting in the development of maximum independence, responsibility and self-worth
- Integration of quality of life ideals into daily management and program development
- Preparing and implementing program goals, individualsâ€™ service plans, treatment plans, etc.
- Developing positive relationships with individuals, families, guardians, neighbors and service providers
- Assisting clients to obtain appropriate healthcare services and promoting healthy lifestyle choices
WORK Inc. offers a full benefits package including Health & Dental Insurance, college tuition remission, paid training, scheduled pay increase, generous vacation & sick time, a wide variety of schedule options and more. Work Inc encourages career advancement from within!
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Possession of a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- High School diploma.
1. Monday through Friday 4:00pm to 8:00 pm
2. Monday through Friday 6:00am to 9:00 am
WORK INC is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages individuals with disabilities and Veterans to apply.
Please contact 617-691-1506 if you require any assistance in responding to this advertisement.